Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences was established in 1995 as the first private medical department under the college of medical sciences at the University of Science and Technology, which included medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry. For now, the faculty is separated and provide various degree programs in addition to a special training hospital which is one of the top hospitals in Yemen.
Regional leadership and global excellence in medical and health education.
The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, at the University of Science and Technology is dedicated to train a medical and health cadre with distinct competencies and capabilities that contribute to community service by providing an appropriate educational and research environment, efficient staff, and modern curricula oriented towards society, using the latest educational technologies in accordance with quality and accreditation standards.
• Providing the community with health workforces with professional skills and competencies.
• Providing distinctive health academic programs in accordance with quality standards and academic accreditation.
• Contributing to the provision and development of health services in the community.
• Providing a learning and research environment that meets the needs of the community.
• Consolidating communication with local and academic institutions related to health care.
Facilities and Infrastructure:
- General facilities (modern classrooms – auditorium – rest rooms)
- Modern library
- Modern medical laboratories.
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
2. Bachelor of medical laboratories
3. Radiology and medical imaging technology
4. Bachelor of Therapeutic Nutrition and Dietetics