Regional leadership and global excellence in separate undergraduate education
The Deanship of Girls’ Students is dedicated to prepare highly qualified workforces in a stimulating and non-mixed educational environment by providing the best educational services, activities and state of the art programs for students to meet the requirements of development and the labor market in accordance with the strategy of excellence in performance, continuous improvement, and teamwork.
- Providing students with knowledge and skills in various academic disciplines.
- Linking educational outcomes to development requirements and the needs of the labor market.
- Contributing to supporting scientific and applied research efforts in various fields.
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Computing and Information Technology
- Administrative Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences