Local leadership and regional excellence.
The Ibb branch of the University is dedicated to provide a distinctive educational service that furnish students with knowledge and skills that meet the requirements of development and the labor market, and to contribute to the development of the local and national community by providing research, advisory and training services and continuing education programs, through an efficient academic administrative staff, a stimulating educational environment, and advanced programs as well as expanding local, regional and international partnerships, in accordance with comprehensive quality systems, transparency and professional ethics.
- Providing students with knowledge and skills in various academic disciplines.
- Contributing to supporting scientific and applied research efforts in various fields.
- Linking educational outcomes to development requirements and the needs of the labor market.
- Providing the necessary infrastructure to support the educational process, services and student activities.
- Providing opportunities for separate education for boys and girls..
- Expanding partnerships and developing relationships with universities and scientific research institutions locally, regionally and internationally.
- Strengthening the role of the university branch in community service by providing advisory and training programs in various aspects of development.
- Computing and Information Technology
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Administrative Sciences
- Shariah and law program