The Graphic Design and Multimedia program is one of the new programs locally and regionally and one of the pillars of digital technology and locally. The program aims to supply the local and regional market with qualified cadres capable of creating ideas, criticism and creative analysis, and equipped with the technical and professional skills needed in the work of two- and three-dimensional designs related to visual means. In the academic year 2020-2021 AD, the Bachelor’s program in Graphic Design and Multimedia was launched as an independent program like other programs of the University of Science and Technology. The plan of the program took into account the convergence of recent developments in this important field, taking advantage of the experiences of other regional and international universities that are leading in this field, as well as adding some peculiarities that take into account the specificity and culture of the region, as well as the needs of the local and regional labor market, while adhering to the standards of academic accreditation for higher education.
- It is one of the rare and modern specializations, and the demand for its outputs is increasing in various governmental and private institutions
- A special study plan prepared according to the latest scientific and academic levels, keeping pace with continuous modernity, according to the credit hour system, which enables the student to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in three and a half or four years.
- Academic staff specialized in teaching scientific and practical subjects accompanying the study plan in the program
- Each course of the plan includes covering mental and scientific skills, knowledge and general skills, and each course includes a final project that ensures the achievement of those skills.
- The program contains engineering ceremonies and a photography studio equipped with the latest equipment in addition to advanced laboratories that meet the needs of various graphics programs.
- Providing a wide library that contains a special section of modern books and references, Arab and foreign courses in the field of design and multimedia, in addition to a number of educational CDs and DVDs
- The use of modern and diverse teaching methods and methods that increase the student’s abilities to think, analyze and create in the field of graphic design and multimedia. The university also plans to establish a media center and an integrated studio for the purpose of scientific application
- Providing students with knowledge and concepts related to methods of design, analysis and critical thinking to supply the labor market with highly qualified competencies
- Providing students with the technical skills and techniques required to enable them to use graphic design applications and advanced applications in multimedia according to ethical and professional foundations.
- Enhancing students’ abilities to build and implement works and projects using 2D and 3D design and integrate them with sound and visual effects in a professional manner
- Creating and strengthening the artistic, creative and imaginative side and the ability to communicate among students
- Activate communication with the labor market and contribute to the provision of training, rehabilitation and consultancy, and find a successful partnership with them
- Graphic Designer, Digital Multimedia Designer or Advertising Production Specialist.
- Specializing in TV Editing and Film Entertainment.
- A developer or designer to work in the development and production of graphic digital games or cartoons.