Bachelor of Business Administration Program Features
- Obtaining English language courses that qualify the student to obtain the TOEFL score.
- Obtaining the International Computer Driving License (ICDL) certificate.
- Teaching some requirements that give the student the skills of communication, leadership and critical thinking.
- Locally and internationally accredited certificate.
- The college’s programs are designed in light of the American Academic Accreditation Authority for Business (AACSB) requirements standards.
- Specialized and qualified academic staff.
- Providing high-quality education and training that meets the needs of the labor market and the requirements of development.
Bachelor of Business Administration Program Goals
- Introduce students to the basic theories, concepts and applications related to the management function.
- Providing students with the basic administrative skills necessary to practice the organization’s activities efficiently and effectively.
- Developing students’ abilities and skills in the field of scientific research by absorbing the requirements of scientific research and reflecting this in developing students’ ability to complete their graduation research.
- The Business Administration program – with its Arabic and English programs – allows graduates to obtain leadership positions in government and private institutions, local, regional and international.