Deanship of Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research
The largest event in the field of education at UST is the establishment of the deanship of postgraduate studies. It was founded to demonstrate that UST has a vast vision and strategic plan to provide the community with distinct and continuous education and knowledge, aiding the students who are unable to pursue their postgraduate overseas. UST has initiated several master programs in collaboration and partnership with Malaysian and Arab universities such as Open University Malaysia (OUM) and other Sudanese and Egyptian universities.
Leadership and distinction in the postgraduate studies and scientific research
The deanship of postgraduate studies strives to provide distinct postgraduate studies and implements individual and collective research projects, contributing to the achievement of human development and solve the community problems locally and regionally. This is achieved by a proper employment to the organizational and material resources of the university and the academic and administrative skills; as well as expanding the partnerships and collaboration with the other universities and research institutions.
- Master’s programs in Orthodontics, Surgery and Implantology
- Master’s Programs in Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology
Administrative and humanitarian programs
- Master’s Programs in Management Sciences (MBA (Arabic), MBA (English), MA Accounting
- Master’s Programs in Human Sciences (Master of English Language (Translation), Master of Islamic Studies
Engineering and computer programs
- Masters Programs in Engineering (Architectural Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electronic Engineering (Communications), Electronic Engineering (Computers)
- Master’s Program in Computing