- Obtaining English language courses that qualify the student to obtain the TOEFL score.
- Obtaining the International Computer Driving License (ICDL) certificate.
- Teaching some requirements that give the student the skills of communication, leadership and critical thinking.
- Locally and internationally accredited certificate.
- The college’s programs are designed in light of the American Academic Accreditation Authority for Business (AACSB) requirements standards.
- Specialized and qualified academic staff.
- Providing high-quality education and training that meets the needs of our students and the labor market.
IBM Program Goals
- Provide an opportunity for students to develop their knowledge and skills relevant to the field of international business.
- Developing students’ administrative and leadership skills in order to advance them personally and professionally.
- Supporting scientific research efforts in the field of international business management and developing students’ abilities and skills in the field of scientific research by absorbing the requirements of scientific research and reflecting this in developing students’ ability to carry out scientific research.
- Graduates have many opportunities to work in international multinational companies and work in government departments, banks and global business organizations.The graduate can workImport and development manager – international business consultant – public relations manager – international product manager – purchasing agent – a graduate in this specialization can also work in embassies, economic attachés and consulates.