- Mastering the recitation of the Noble Qur’an and memorizing some of its parts.
- Enabling the student to practice teaching and accompanying scientific and pedagogical activities in the field of Islamic studies.
- Giving the graduate the opportunity to have priority in employment in public and private schools, as well as in universities of distinguished levels.
- TOEFL preparation courses in the English language.
- Computer courses.
- Preparing and graduating a qualified and specialized cadre in the field of Islamic studies.
- Serving the community by supplying it with qualified scientifically, skillfully and culturally in various branches of Islamic studies.
- Activating the student’s role, stimulating his intellectual abilities, and linking him to the needs and requirements of society.
- Providing the student with the skills of the Arabic language in its linguistic dimensions and its applications.
- Developing research capabilities and skills by understanding the scientific research method and its reflection on increasing the ability to achieve the requirements of the graduation research.
- Providing the student with the requirements of the concepts of general culture and achieving them by emphasizing the aspects of Islamic culture and language.
Career and academic opportunities for graduates of the program
- Specialized in Islamic studies and forensic sciences.
- Work in research and development centers specialized in Islamic studies.
- Working as an imam in mosques and preaching in them.
- Possibility to enroll in postgraduate studies (Masters – PhD).
- Working in the teaching profession in schools and universities.