The mechatronics engineering major is one of the most important disciplines required in all industrial institutions and units, as it is a major familiar with the three most important engineering disciplines within any industrial establishment: electronic engineering, computer engineering, and mechanical engineering.
Since the first year at the university, the mechatronics student studies various subjects, such as: programming, mathematics, physics, computer science, electrical circuits, electronics devices, and mechanical systems. Therefore, the student’s choice of a mechatronics engineering major opens up many doors and job opportunities for him in the future, through which he can achieve a distinguished career and a high-level social life. Mechatronics engineering is one of the modern engineering disciplines, which is witnessing rapid development at home and abroad.
- The program combines four different specializations (computer engineering, control engineering, mechanical engineering, and electronic engineering), which results in a mechatronics engineer capable of developing the industry in terms of design and manufacturing in line with the needs of the local and global market.
- There is a qualified and branched teaching and technical staff in the program.
- The presence of specialized laboratories and laboratories that are integrated, modern and advanced quality, that contain all the devices, machines and equipment that establish a promising professional future.
- Students are taught according to modern study plans, which are in line with those of regional universities.
- Provide students with the basics of science and engineering related to the mechatronics program.
- Providing students with basic and advanced practical skills related to the labor market.
- Students possess effective research tools and follow the latest technologies and equipment that enable them to continue their postgraduate studies in mechatronics engineering or related fields.
- Providing the labor market with engineers with flexible engineering skills required by mechatronics engineering, and related fields.
- Enable students to communicate and act effectively ethically and professionally in the tasks assigned to them individually or in a team
- Manufacture of tools, machines and robots in specialized factories.
- Computer application design.
- Intelligent machine design.
- Computer-Controlled Machine Manufacturing.
- Manufacture of components and equipment used in consumer goods, home appliances and electronics.
- In the management and control sections of manufacturing systems.
- in automobile manufacturing.
- In the departments of quality and production.
- Work in the maintenance and development of various machines and machines.
- Innovating modern electronics and developing control systems.
- Develop solutions to industrial problems using mechanical and electronic processes and computer technology.