The pharmacy technician diploma program has an updated vision, mission and objectives consistent with the mission of the college and the university’s mission prepared by academics and specialized experts depending on the university’s strategy and the needs of the local and regional labor market.
“Leadership and local, regional and global excellence”.
Preparing scientifically and professionally qualified pharmaceutical cadres capable of actively participating in the fields of pharmacy, scientific research and continuous learning by providing distinguished services in pharmaceutical education and scientific research.
- Certification accredited locally, regionally and globally.
- Teaching some requirements that give the student communication skills.
- Full-time qualified and qualified teaching staff.
- Modern curricula that meet quality requirements and standards.
- Academic guidance and study follow-up by faculty members.
- An educational environment for us.
- Well-equipped and advanced laboratories.
- The number of students in lectures and labs is less.
- Multiple opportunities to work after graduation and in different countries.
- The presence of a training pharmacy in the college
- The possibility of continuing to study to obtain a bachelor’s degree in accordance with the conditions of higher education.
- The program aims to prepare students scientifically and professionally to be able to:
- Assisting in the process of dispensing, securing and preparing the drug under the supervision of the responsible pharmacist
- Participation in the formulation of medicines under the supervision of a competent pharmacist
- Giving the necessary skill to use scientific references, drug and medical information means, communication methods, and effective participation with the medical team
- Management of pharmaceutical materials from storage, distribution and control
- Work as technicians in pharmaceutical factories.
- Work in pharmaceutical storage and drug stores for companies.
- Work in pharmacies as pharmacy assistants
- Work in pharmacies of primary health care centers.
- Work in the pharmaceutical care departments of government and private hospitals.
- Work in various medical supply departments and warehouses of medicines and medical supplies.
- Work in medical operating companies in the private sector.